Your Volvo's service intervals are either annually (from date of first registration) or every 20 000km, whichever comes first.
Maintenance & Warranty
Your Volvo carries with it a 5 year / 100 000km Warranty and Maintenance Plan (Volvo Plan). You will find the details of the Volvo Plan in your Service and Warranty booklet, including an overview of the maintenance schedule applicable for your Volvo.
Extended Maintenance & Warranty
And for those who prefer to plan ahead, you can ensure hassle-free motoring for even longer by extending your maintenance and warranty plan by 2 years/40 000km or 3 years/60 000kms.
When you purchase your Volvo, we will provide you with the Service & Warranty booklet and Warranty & Maintenance Contract.
Volvo Extended Warranty
- All petrol and diesel Volvo Vehicles not older than 5 years or 100 000km’s still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or Maintenance Plan.
- Vehicle must have a complete service history with Volvo.
- Vehicle must not be modified from the original manufacturer’s specifications.
- Commences on the date/ Km’s on which the Volvo OEM Warranty or Maintenance Plan expires.
- Provides cover for a further 24 months or 80 000 Km’s after expiry of the Volvo manufacturers plan.
Volvo Flexi Warranty
- In order to qualify, the vehicle must be less than 10 years old from date of original registration, and have less than 200 000 km recorded on the odometer.
- The cover commences on your Policy purchase date, and after receipt of your Policy premium and PDI and is valid for a further period of 24 months with unlimited kilometres.